5:30pm – Father Timothy
9am – Father Timothy
- It’s not too late to sign up for The Great Bible Adventure bible study, which starts next week. Go to our website to sign up, or call the office.
- St. Tom’s is forming a new choir called the St. Thomas Aquinas Chorale. St. Tom’s composer-in-residence, Dr. Brad Bodine, attended the Choral Institute at Oxford University this past summer and he is looking forward to sharing what he learned with the new chorale. The Chorale meets on Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:00pm. For more information, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 in 5 children in Indiana struggle with hunger, and Indiana has one of the highest rates of senior hunger, with 11.7% of seniors struggling with hunger--that's 631,800 seniors in Indiana.
What can you do to help? Participate in the 26th annual Hunger Hike on Sept 16th by sponsoring a hiker or raising funds yourself. Go to www.hungerhike.org for more info. And look for TEAM ST.TOMS. Together we can fight Hunger!
- All are invited to pray the rosary immediately after the 11:30 Mass on Thursdays in the baptistry. The intention is for God’s healing for the Church.
- There will be a second collection next week to raise funds for flood relief in Kerala, India. This area has been devastated with flooding, with more that 300 deaths, and about ½ million people homeless.
- Who would like a new car?? A Tesla!! St. Tom’s is raffling off a new Tesla Model 3, all wheel drive and enhanced autopilot!! Raffle tickets are $100, and 100% of the proceeds go to Purdue Catholic Student programs such as mission trips and retreats. Tickets are on sale immediately after Mass in the gather space.