5:30pm – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Brent
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!!
- All Married Couples--SAVE THE DATE! Monday, October 28 5:30-8:00 pm. Love Your Marriage (LYM) Mass and Potluck Dinner
- On October 10, the Lafayette Catholic School System is inviting everyone to their State of the Schools. Come out and hear about how the school system is meeting their mission and is supporting the overall mission of the Church. Details are in the bulletin.
- In honor of the upcoming Feast of St. Francis, we will hold our annual blessing of pets immediately after the 11 AM Mass on Sunday, October 6th, on the lawn between St. Tom’s and the fraternity. You are welcome to bring your pets for the blessing. Please make sure they are on a leash or in a cage.
- PCS Seminars is hosting Josh Dart who will be speaking on the power of prayer in his talk "The One Thing". Come on out to Newman Hall on October 1st at 7:00 pm to enjoy a wonderful talk.
- Next week is the first weekend of the Month – so, it is time to bring in food for our monthly St. Tom’s Food Drive. Donations support the food pantry on campus for food insecure students and staff. Thank you.
- Thanks for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday. You can also win $500 by participating. Just place your name in the baskets at the door with your name and phone number – we are each called to be the welcoming face of St. Tom’s.
- The Hunger Hike event last weekend was a big success, but we have not reached our goal yet. You can still give online at hungerhike.org, give on your way out of Mass in the gathering space, buy a Hunger Hike T-shirt in the gathering space, or attend Dine for Dollars Fundraising Night at Texas Roadhouse THIS Tuesday night - fliers available in the gathering space. One third of all of the monies raised from Hunger Hike directly supports the Haiti Ministry right here at St. Tom’s. So please dig deep, join the fight against hunger and help us reach our goal.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to experience Awakening as a retreatant again? Are you craving a weekend to be spiritually challenged to deepen your faith and prayer life? Do you want to reconnect with old friends and make new ones over wonderful meals and real conversations? Do you just want to get away for a weekend and recharge? Then join us Oct. 25-27 for the Boiler Awakening 19 Alumni Retreat! We will have amazing speakers and small group discussion, as well as great food and time for prayer and reflection. This is open to ANY AWAKENING alumni from any school regardless of if you have graduated or are still in school. Email Garrett (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maria (email@example.com) with any questions, concerns, or if you are in need of financial assistance. Please see me in the Gathering Space to register. Thank you."