5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Bill Edens
11am – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Brent
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!!
- The St. Thomas Aquinas Chorale meets on Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:00pm. The group expresses faith through singing choral masterworks and works by our composer in residence, Dr. Brad Bodine. For or more information, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our New Student Overnighter will be Friday, September 20 to Saturday, September 21. There will be fun activities, student talks, and great food--the perfect way to get to know St. Tom's and to meet new friends. It's open to any new student of Purdue and it only costs $10. More information and sign-up is on boilercatholics.org
- Boiler Awakening is a 3-day, 2-night retreat open to all Purdue students and held at Lafayette Central Catholic. This semester Boiler Awakening 19 will be held October 25 to 27 and costs $45. Scholarships are available. Registration is open on our website at boilercatholics.org. It fills up fast!! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- The Great Bible Adventure continues!! This year, we will study the book of Matthew through video and discussion. This study of the Gospel of Matthew will begin the week of September 16, and you can attend either Monday evenings or Wednesday mornings each week. Sign up sheets are in the gather space.
- Where will you be for Fall Break? Take some time to serve others and learn more about urban life on our Fall Break Mission Trip. We will stay at a restful retreat house and be back on Monday night so that you can do homework on Tuesday.
Come to our final callout on Thursday, September 19 at 6:00pm in the Conference Room - only six spots left. Questions? Contact Dee@boilercatholics.org
- SAVE THE DATE! Monday, October 28 5:30-8:00 pm Love Your Marriage (LYM) Mass and Potluck Dinner.
- Hi Everyone! I want to invite all new students to come to our New Student Overnighter, coming up next weekend, Sept 20th and 21st! It’s 24 hours of student talks, activities, and a few crazy shenanigans for freshmen and transfer students. It’s the perfect way to meet new Boiler Catholic friends. We will even provide transportation to the church on Friday evening, and the Overnighter will wrap up Saturday afternoon. The cost is $10 and you can sign up on boilercatholics.org. Look for the link under “I’m a New Student” then click “Learn How to get Involved”. If you want more details, come talk to me after Mass in the gathering space. Hope to see you there!!