5:30pm – Father Brent
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Cassian
- Religious Education classes begin September 8, so please register online at our website to participate.
- 1 in 8 people in Indiana struggle with hunger, and Indiana has one of the highest rates of senior hunger, with 11.7% or 631, 800 seniors struggling with hunger. Most people in our Sister Parish of Baudin Haiti struggle with food insecurity! To help with this, plan to participate in the 27th annual Hunger Hike on Sept 22 by sponsoring a hiker or setting up a page and raising funds yourself. Go to www.hungerhike.org for more info.
- Children in the 2nd through 8th grades are invited to join St. Tom’s Youth Choir! The Youth Choir will begin rehearsing on Wednesday, September 4th from 6:00PM to 7:00PM. For more information, contact Dr. Brad Bodine at the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be training anyone interested in participating in the Liturgy to be a Lector, Eucharistic Minister, and/or Sacristan on Saturday, September 7 from 2-4pm. To serve at St. Tom's this training is required! If you can't make this date and still want to be a liturgical minister please email email@example.com to set up another time!!
- Attention all athletes! PCS Sports is holding sign-ups for the first round of intramural sports. To sign up, go to boilercatholics.org, click “ministries”, then select PCS Sports and complete the form.
- The St. Thomas Aquinas Chorale meets on Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:00pm. The group expresses faith through singing choral masterworks and works by our composer in residence, Dr. Brad Bodine. For or more information, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men: Have you considered a vocation to the priesthood or religious life? Our first Men's Discernment Group meeting for this year will be Tuesday, September 3 at 7:00pm in the adoration chapel. We will pray together before the Blessed Sacrament, and enjoy a meal and discussion. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
- Due to the Labor Day holiday there will be no Sunday Night Dinner this week, but be sure to come to Newman Hall 5:30 next Sunday Sept. 8 for a delicious dinner and great company! Have a safe, Blessed Labor Day weekend!
- There will be a second collection next week to support our Student Mission Trips.
- I would like to invite all ladies to the first ladies mass on Wednesday, September 4. We will meet right here at 6:30 pm for mass, then we will go downstairs for a potluck dinner and entertainment by Catie Beardmore – and Catie is entertaining! Catie is the oldest of 8 children and has been doing youth ministry since she was in diapers! This is a wonderful way ladies - to connect with other ladies in our parish. ALL ages are welcome! And BABYSITTING will be offered September 4 at no charge!