9am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Cassian
- We have a Sunday Night $2 Dinner in Newman Hall every Sunday at 5:30PM. Please join us for food and fellowship then head on upstairs for the 7:00PM Sunday Mass.
- The IndoCats will be cooking and selling Indonesian noodles as a fundraiser for their spring retreat! Stop by the gathering space after 11:00AM Masses on October 15th, 22nd, and 29th to purchase authentic Indonesian food for only $4 ($5 with egg add-on).
- St. Tom’s is starting a new choir called the Schola Cantorum that will meet on Thursdays from 6:00-7:00PM. There will be a callout this Thursday, October 12 at 6:00PM in the church. Please see the bulletin or online Mass notes for more information.
- Ladies – A powerful self-defense class is being offered by the West Lafayette Police Department and St. Tom’s. The November class meets Mondays and Tuesday evenings, 5:30-8:30PM on November 6, 7, 13, and 14. Register at boilercatholics.org/RAD.
- Boilermakers for Life will be going on the March for Life in Washington, DC this January. If you are interested in joining them, please attend the informational meeting on Wednesday, October 11th shortly after 9:00PM Mass in the Siena Rooms.
- Are you unsure about what to do after graduation? St. Tom’s will be having a Service Fair on October 18th from 12:00-6:00PM in Newman Hall. This service fair allows potential volunteers, who are considering donating time after college or during the summer, a chance to explore service/volunteer organizations.
- Beginning this October, at St. Tom’s, “The Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Our Lady of Fatima” will be available for home visitation throughout this year and hopefully into the following years as we celebrate the 100th year anniversary of Mary’s apparitions to the Children of Fatima. The goal is to spend time with Our Lady as a family, and ask her to pray for the sanctification of Marriages and family life; the renewal of our parish and the universal Church; for the conversion of sinners; and receiving abundant graces from her motherly visit. If your family interested, you can go to the website and register, and also we have our first meeting on October 14th at 12:30PM to explain more about it.