- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!!
- There will be a second collection next weekend for our Mother Teresa Fund. This fund is used to help those financially in need in our local community.
- One of the most important things we do as a Church is support the parents of our parish in their right and duty to educate their children and to help set our children on a path to salvation. This is why the Church started Catholic schools, and it is why we as a parish financially support our Catholic schools. You will be receiving something in the mail in the next week about how to support this most important mission. Please prayerfully consider this request. It is critical to the essence of our Church.
- As a reminder from previous announcements, the Lafayette Catholic School System is hosting their State of the Schools this Thursday. Everyone is invited to attend. There are cards in the pews with more details about the event.
- All Married Couples--SAVE THE DATE! Monday, October 28 5:30-8:00 pm. Love Your Marriage (LYM) Mass and Potluck Dinner.