9am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Cassian
- We have a Sunday Night $2 Dinner in Newman Hall every Sunday at 5:30PM. Please join us for food and fellowship then head on upstairs for the 7:00PM Sunday Mass.
- All Saints Day is this Wednesday, November 1st. We have a 5:30PM Vigil Mass on Tuesday and 11:30AM and 9:00PM Masses on Wednesday. The office will also be closed on Wednesday.
- Theology on Tap will meet on Tuesday, November 7th. Dee Bernhardt will be presenting on "Imaginative Prayer & St. Ignatius." Join us at 7:15 at Harry's.
- Have an interesting talent or skill? We are currently looking for presenters for the annual 2018 How-To Festival. Looking to showcase and teach your skills? Please email Lizzy and Nate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Purdue University Knights of Columbus Council are holding their semester pancake breakfast fundraiser next Sunday, Nov. 5th at 10:00AM in Newman Hall (lower level). They are serving pancakes with a side of sausages for $5 a plate or $20 for a family of 4 or more.
- St. Tom's Youth Ministry is having a Halloween Fundraiser! Take a tube of M&Ms after Mass (please, only one per-family), and then once you have eaten all of the M&Ms, return the tube to the front office with a donation inside of it - cash, change, checks - all are welcome. Please return your tube by November 26th.
- Bishop Robert Barron's new DVD study series - Pivotal Players- continues Monday November 6th and 13th with a DVD and discussion about Thomas Aquinas. Free dinner for participants will be offered at 6:00PM, each night, followed by the presentation in Newman Hall, led by our own theologian-in-residence, Dr. Thomas Ryba.
- We have 17 students going on our Haiti Mission Trip over Christmas break. The Tap Tap bus is out in the gather space providing you an opportunity to support this important mission. On it are envelopes that represent various levels of support.
- Next week is the first weekend of the Month – so, it is time to bring in food for our monthly St. Tom’s Food Drive benefiting the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry.
- Getting to know someone’s name is the first step in offering a warm welcoming. Thanks for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday. You can also win $500 by participating. Just place your name in the baskets at the door with your name and phone number – and remember – we are all called to be ministers of hospitality – we are each called to be the welcoming face of St. Tom’s.