5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Timothy
11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Patrick
- The Hispanic Catholics group will be hosting a callout on Tuesday, October 16th at 8pm in Rm 24. Anyone interested in sharing faith and fellowship within a Spanish-speaking/bilingual and cultural environment is encouraged to attend!
- Wednesday, October 17, from Noon to 6:00 pm, our Justice with Peace Interns are hosting a Service Fair in Newman Hall. Any Purdue graduate or undergraduate student interested in long-term volunteering after college can meet representatives from the Notre Dame ECHO program, Mercy Volunteer Corps, Catholics on Call and Dominican Volunteers; and learn more about opportunities for service that might result in college tuition reimbursement. For more details, email email@example.com.
- Universal Church Directory will be onsite at the end of November to create our 2018 St. Tom’s photo directory. We are in need of volunteers following Mass October 27th through November 18th to help with scheduling. Volunteers will receive reduced pricing from the Universal Church Directory. If you would like to volunteer, please contact the front office.
- Fruitful Harvest 2018 campaign continues. Our Fruitful Harvest goal from the diocese is $225,000. We are doing a dovetail campaign as well, asking for an additional $290,000 to help put a new roof on St. Tom’s. The diocese is asking you to mail the pledge card in the provided envelope. In the gather space by both doors we have collection baskets if you would prefer to drop off your pledge card at St. Tom’s. Additional pledge cards and envelopes are available at the collection baskets in both English and Spanish. It is only with your support that we can meet our goal to support Fruitful Harvest and the dovetail campaign for the new roof for St. Tom’s.
- There will be a second collection next weekend for World Mission Sunday.
- The men's discernment group will meet this Monday October 15 at 6:00 PM in the gather space.
- Need yard work done? Contact the office. Your generous support helps fund our students going to Haiti this Christmas break.
- Who would like a new car?? A Tesla!!
St. Tom’s is raffling off a new Tesla Model 3, all wheel drive and enhanced autopilot!! Raffle tickets are $100, and 100% of the proceeds go to Purdue Catholic Student programs such as mission trips and retreats. Tickets are on sale immediately after Mass in the gather space.