5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Brent
7pm – Father Patrick
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30 every week. All are welcome!!
- The St.Tom’s parish directories have finally arrived! If you’d like a copy, please pick one up in the gathering space after mass or in the parish office during the week.
- The Haiti Mission Trip students are looking for yard work in October and November to help raise money for their trip over Christmas Break. Please contact Fr. Brent in the parish office.
- Attention Bakers! … The annual student-run Boiler Awakening is scheduled for October 25th to 27th. And as is the tradition, baked goods (homemade or purchased) are most welcomed for the 300 hungry Boilermaker Catholic student participants. Please drop off your contributions at the parish office before 5 p.m. on Friday, October. 25.
- Interested in going to Cuba on a Spring Break mission trip? Come to the MANDATORY callout on Tuesday October 22nd at 7:00 p.m. in Room 3 to learn more!
- All Married Couples--SAVE THE DATE! Monday, October 28th 5:30-8:00 p.m. Love Your Marriage (LYM) Mass and Potluck Dinner.
- A group of resident and student parishioners will join together over the course of three weeks to read and discuss Bishop Robert Barron's book, "Letter to a Suffering Church." The book addresses the sexual abuse scandal and will be provided for free for all participants. The first meeting will take place Thursday, October 24th upstairs in the St. Isidore Room. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- And finally, if you needed further time to reflect and pray upon your commitment to the Empowering Joyful Discipleship program and did not return a Commitment Card today, you may turn them into the parish office this week or drop it in next week’s collection.