5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Timothy
11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Cassian
- We have a Sunday Night $2 Dinner in Newman Hall every Sunday at 5:30PM. Please join us for food and fellowship then head on upstairs for the 7:00PM Sunday Mass.
- The Indonesian Catholics will be cooking and selling Indonesian noodles as a fundraiser for their spring retreat! Stop by the gathering space after 11:00AM Masses on October 15th, 22nd, and 29th to purchase authentic Indonesian food for only $4 ($5 with egg add-on).
- Ladies – A powerful self-defense class is being offered by the West Lafayette Police Department and St. Tom’s. The November class meets Mondays and Tuesday evenings, 5:30-8:30PM on November 6, 7, 13, and 14. Register at boilercatholics.org/RAD.
- Are you unsure about what to do after graduation? St. Tom’s will be having a Service Fair on this Wednesday, October 18th from 12:00-6:00PM in Newman Hall. This service fair allows potential volunteers, who are considering donating time after college or during the summer, a chance to explore service/volunteer organizations.
- Bishop Robert Barron's new DVD study series - Pivotal Players- returns this Monday, October 16 with a discussion of Catherine of Siena. Free dinner for participants will be offered at 6:00PM, followed by the DVD and discussion in Newman Hall immediately following dinner.
- This month marks the 500th anniversary of Luther's 95 Theses and the start of the Protestant Reformation. Please join us for a "Civil Conversation on Our Christian Differences": A discussion with a theology professor from Wheaton College and Bishop Doherty about what unites and still divides Catholics and Protestants, this Tuesday at 7:30PM in Duncan Hall in downtown Lafayette. Please see the bulletin for more information.
- We have 17 students going on our Haiti Mission Trip over Christmas break. The Tap Tap bus is out in the gather space providing you an opportunity to support this important mission. On it are envelopes that represent various levels of support.
- There will be a second collection next weekend for World Mission Sunday.10/15