9am – Father Patrick
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!!.
- Are you interested in working with children as a mentor to them? MARK mentors work with kids weekly and are very flexible with scheduling, so if you’re interested, you can find out more info by contacting the MARK leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a reminder, you should have received a mailing about the Spirit Fund from our schools. One of the most important things we do as a Church is support the parents of our parish in their right and duty to educate their children and to help set our children on a path to salvation. This is why the Church started Catholic schools, and it is why we as a parish financially support our Catholic schools. Please prayerfully consider this request. It is critical to the essence of our Church.
- All young adult women discerning their personal vocation are invited to join with other women for Women & Discernment on Monday, October 14 at 6:30pm. We will meet in the Eucharistic Chapel & move to Room 4 at 6:45pm. Questions? Contact Dee@boilercatholics.org
- All Married Couples--SAVE THE DATE! Monday, October 28 5:30-8:00 p.m. Love Your Marriage (LYM) Mass and Potluck Dinner.
- And one last reminder: World Mission Sunday will be the recipient of next Sunday’s second collection.