5:30pm – Father Timothy
9am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Timothy
- We are publishing a new Parish Directory. Photographers will be here Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving as well as the following week to take pictures. There are three ways to sign up to reserve your spot: online at ucdir.com (instructions are in the bulletin), through the parish office during office hours, or for the next three Sundays there will be a signup booth in Newman Hall from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
- "Lafayette Urban Ministry Immigration Clinic is hosting their annual Port of Hope fundraiser at Lafayette Brewing Company on November 8th from 5:30 pm to 8pm. All the proceeds will go towards their work providing legal services to assist in navigating the immigration system. There will be live music, appetizers will be served and a cash bar will be provided."
- Fruitful Harvest 2018 campaign continues. Our Fruitful Harvest includes a dovetail campaign to help put a new roof on St. Tom’s. Please mail the pledge card in the provided envelope. In the gather space by both doors are additional pledge cards if you have misplaced yours, as well as collection baskets if you would prefer to drop off your pledge card at St. Tom’s. It is only with your support that we can meet our goal to support Fruitful Harvest and get a new roof for St. Tom’s.
- St. Tom’s has FORMED for everyone in the parish for free! FORMED is a gateway to incredible Catholic content…all in one place! Books, movies, documentaries, podcasts, family and children and family programming…it’s all there! Registration details are in the bulletin.
- The next Theology on Tap will be the evening of Tuesday, November 6th. Dr. Donald Platt will be presenting on the topic: "Talking to God: Three Contemporary Poets"
- Need yard work done? Contact the office. Your generous support helps fund our students going to Haiti this Christmas break.
- There will be a second collection next weekend to benefit St. Tom’s Student Mission Trips.
- We will be hosting a town hall meeting of the parish on Sunday November 11 at 2:00 PM in Newman hall. Save the date. All are welcome!