5:30pm – Father Brent
9am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Cassian
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!
- All are welcome to attend the “Community Resources for the Homeless Workshop” scheduled for this Monday, November 4that 6:30 p.m. in Room 3. Learn about the resources available in Greater Lafayette for our homeless and in need neighbors. If you are unable to attend, but would like to learn more, please email email@example.com
- Men: Have you ever considered a vocation to the priesthood or religious life? Our Men's Discernment Group meets again this Tuesday, November 5th at 7:00 p.m. in the adoration chapel. We will pray together before the Blessed Sacrament and enjoy a meal and discussion. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, on Tuesday, “Who is your Angel and what does he do?’-- God, Angels and Us” is this month’s Theology on Tap topic, scheduled for 7:00 p.m. at Harry’s Chocolate Shop. Our guest speaker will be Mr. Gary Richied who serves as a social studies teacher at Fenwick High School, a Catholic college preparatory school rooted in the Dominican pillars of prayer, study, community and preaching.
- Ladies mass is THIS Wednesday, November 6that 6:30 with Father Patrick. Potluck carry-in dinner will follow in the Sienna Room. Julie Cox, Associate Dean of Students at Purdue and a member of St. Toms - will be the guest speaker. Julie is responsible for an area that provides advocacy and support to our students. Come and learn some of the things that are going on with our Purdue students! All ladies are welcome to attend!
- On Wednesday, November 13th at 7 p.m. in Newman Hall, PCS Seminars is sponsoring a presentation by Jake Teitgen who will discuss “Care for Creation and Sustainability from a Catholic lens.”
- Are you interested in growing in good works and Catholic brotherhood? Our parish’s Knights of Columbus council will be in the gather space after Mass to share more information with you.
- After 22 years of faithful service in varying roles here at St. Tom's, Eileen Strater has retired from staff to spend well-deserved time with family and friends. We will celebrate her service to us in a reception following 11a.m. mass next Sunday, November 10. All are welcome to attend!
- There will be a second collection next Sunday for the Archdiocese for Military Services.
- And finally, remember to return your Commitment card in support of our Empowering Joyful Discipleship program. … Our goal for this program is simple – to substantially increase our Sunday offertory in support of St Tom’s many ministries so they may continue to grow and support our community and beyond with even greater impact.