5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Brent
7pm – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Patrick
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30 … And next Sunday’s dinner will be our annual Thanksgiving Sunday Night Dinner, cooked by the Staff and Parish Council of St. Tom’s. The cost for this special meal is $4. All are welcome!
- And don’t forget about The Knights of Columbus pancake breakfast downstairs after the 9:00 a.m. Mass. The cost will be $5 for individuals and $20 for families, all you can eat
- Join us for St. Tom’s annual Advent Wreath Workshop and Blessing on Sunday, Dec. 1. Please RSVP by November 27. Reservation forms are available in the Gather Space. For questions and to submit your reservation, contact email@example.com.
- De-stress and celebrate the season by attending our third annual St. Tom's Christmas Concert on Thursday, Dec. 5 from 7 to 8 p.m. The hour of Christmas cheer features the student members of St. Tom's Music Ministry.
- Mass in Spanish will be celebrated during the Vigil Service on December 7 followed by a Mexican Christmas tradition, Las Posadas, in which we commemorate Mary and Joseph’s difficult journey to Bethlehem. There will be tamales, music, and piñatas! All are welcome!
- St. Tom's families! … Please consider serving as hospitality ministers to greet our parishioners and guests during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Sunday Masses. The commitment is one Mass every four weeks. It’s a great way to meet new people while being a face of welcome to so many people. For more information and to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reminder that the second collection next weekend (November 24) will be for the Catholic Campaign for Human Development.
- And finally, please remember to return your Commitment card in support of our Empowering Joyful Discipleship program. … Our goal for this program is simple – to substantially increase our Sunday offertory in support of St Tom’s many ministries so they may continue to grow and support our community and beyond with even greater impact. We are currently at 20% participation with just one more Sunday to submit cards.