9am – Father Timothy
11am – Father Timothy
- We are publishing a new Parish Pictoral Directory. Sign up to reserve your spot: online at ucdir.com (instructions are in the bulletin), through the parish office during office hours or at the sign up table in the gather space 8:30-12:30 on Sunday morning.
- St. Tom's Youth Ministry is starting to collect items for the Jubilee Christmas Stocking Stuffers. These hygienic items will go to needy families during the Christmas Season. We need all items by Wednesday, December 5th. Please check the bulletin for a complete list of items that we are collecting.
- All are welcome to join us on Sunday, November 25th for our annual Advent Wreath Workshop and Blessing. The cost is $20 per-wreath. Registration flyers are in the gather space, or contact John@boilercatholics.org to register.
- New Parish Directories are available to be picked up in the Gather Space.
- We hope that you all come to our fantastic Thanksgiving Feast which will be (tomorrow/today) at 5:30pm. All you can eat turkey, potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, rolls..and PIES!! For ONLY $3.00!! All are welcome!!
- Please remember to mail in your Fruitful Harvest pledge card, or drop it off in the baskets in the Gather Space. It is only with your support that we can meet our Fruitful Harvest goal and get a new roof for St. Tom’s!
- Midnight Mass on December 24 is now Mass During the Night and will begin at 10:00pm, with Christmas music starting around 9:30.
- CALL 20/30 is hosting an evening of prayer and reflection during the advent season. Spend the evening looking at the birth of our Lord from a different perspective. This retreat will be held the evening of December 8th beginning with 5:30 mass until 9 pm.
- Confessions on Wednesday, November 21 will be from 2-3pm ONLY
There will be NO confessions on Thanksgiving Day.
- Join us on Saturday, December 1st for a festive Mexican Christmas tradition, Las Posadas, in which we remember and accompany Mary and Joseph on their way to Bethlehem. We will begin with Mass in Spanish at the 5:30pm vigil Mass, immediately followed by the posada in Newman Hall. There will be tamales, music, and piñatas! It will be a great event for families and students alike. All are welcome!