5:30pm – Father Cassian
11am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Cassian
- Our annual thanksgiving dinner will be the next Sunday, November 19th, the Sunday before the holiday. The food is even more plentiful and delicious so we increase the piece to $3. We are also in need of fresh-baked or store-bought pies and many of them for this wonderful feast. Please drop those off at the office.
- Have an interesting talent or skill? Looking to showcase and teach your skills? We are currently looking for presenters for the annual 2018 How-To Festival. We are also searching for committee members and there will be a callout this Monday, November 13th at 8:00PM in the Siena Rooms. Please email Lizzy and Nate at email@example.com.
- The second part of Bishop Robert Barron's DVD study series, Pivotal Players, on St. Thomas Aquinas is this Monday, November 13th in Newman Hall. Free dinner for participants will be offered at 6:00PM, followed immediately by the DVD and discussion.
- Create your own Advent wreath at our annual advent wreath workshop on Sunday, November 27. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see the bulletin for more information.
- We have 17 students going on our Haiti Mission Trip over Christmas break. The Tap Tap bus is out in the gather space providing you an opportunity to support this important mission. On it are envelopes that represent various levels of support.
- There will be a second collection next weekend for The Catholic Campaign for Human Development.