5:30pm – Father Timothy
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Cassian
- We are publishing a new Parish Directory. Photographers will be here Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving as well as the following week to take pictures. There are three ways to sign up to reserve your spot: online at ucdir.com (instructions are in the bulletin), through the parish office during office hours, or for the next two Sundays there will be a signup booth in Newman Hall from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
- St. Tom's Youth Ministry is starting to collect items for the Jubilee Christmas Stocking Stuffers. These hygienic items will go to needy families during the Christmas Season. We need all items by Wednesday, December 5th. Please check the bulletin for a complete list of items that we are collecting.
- Any woman wondering what God might be thinking about her one, beautiful life is welcome to join in a conversation about discernment, life choices and women on Monday nights at 8pm in Room 4. All women are welcome! Questions? Contact Dee@boilercatholics.org
- Please join us for a night of ecumenical discussion. We will be hearing from six local pastors, including our own Fr Patrick, who will be discussing “What is the Church? How do we love God and neighbor in 2019?” The event will be on Mon. November 12 at 7:00 pm in Fowler Hall. This is free and open to the public, and we hope it will be of interest to both resident and student parishioners.
- Wednesday, November 14 at 7pm in Newman Hall, join us for our first PCS Seminar of the semester, as Dr. Ed Hahnenberg from John Carroll University, internationally known as an expert on our Catholic spirituality of lay ministry and discernment, shares his thoughts on discerning a life path that brings us joy and serves our Lord at the same time!
- There will be a second collection next weekend to benefit the Catholic Campaign for Human Development.
- We will be hosting a town hall meeting of the parish tomorrow/today at 2:00 PM in Newman Hall. All are welcome!
- The Office of Hispanic Ministry of the Diocese is in need of bilingual volunteers (English-Spanish). We need help on Saturday, December 1, collecting information from people of Mexican origin that will help legalize their immigration status. Those of you interested, please report to the information table in the gather space after Mass.