- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!
- The “Community Resources for the Homeless” workshop will take place tomorrow (Monday) at 6:30 p.m. in Room 3. Learn about the area resources available for our Greater Lafayette neighbors who are homeless and in need. If you are unable to attend the workshop, but would like to learn more, please contact at email@example.com.
- November is National Family Caregiver Month … Attend the Culver's Fundraiser Night this Tuesday from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., and a portion of all proceeds will benefit Caregiver Companion program.
- This Wednesday at 7 p.m. in Newman Hall, … PCS Seminars is sponsoring a presentation by Jake Teitgen who will discuss “Care for Creation and Sustainability from a Catholic lens.”
- And remember to come hungry next Sunday. … The Knights of Columbus will host a pancake breakfast on Sunday, Nov.17 after the 9:00 a.m. Mass. The cost will be $5 for individuals and $20 for families, all you can eat.
- Just four short weeks before the fall semester ends, and finals begin. .... De-stress and celebrate the season by attending the third annual St. Tom's Christmas Concert on Thursday, Dec. 5 from 7 to 8 p.m. The hour of Christmas cheer features the student members of St. Tom's Music Ministry.
- St. Tom's families! … Please consider serving as hospitality ministers to greet our parishioners and guests during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Sunday Masses. The commitment is one Mass every four weeks. It’s a great way to meet new people while being a face of welcome to so many people. For more information and to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And finally, please remember to return your Commitment card in support of our Empowering Joyful Discipleship program … Our goal for this program is simple – to substantially increase our Sunday offertory in support of St Tom’s many ministries so they may continue to grow and support our community and beyond with even greater impact.