5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Timothy
- Our Mass schedule has changed for the summer. We will resume evening weekday Masses and Sunday evening Masses on Sunday, August 19th, the day before Purdue classes resume. Please see the bulletin for the schedule.
- Members of the Class of 2018 and their family and friends are invited to the Baccalaureate Mass this Friday, May 11th at 11:30AM followed by a cake and punch reception in Newman Hall. Please wear your cap and gown.
- There will be a second collection next weekend for our Mother Teresa Fund. This fund is used to help those financially in need in our local community.
- The annual Mothers’ Day Brunch, put on by MoST, the Men of St. Tom’s, will be held next Sunday, Mothers’ Day (May 13th), to honor all moms, in Newman Hall from 9:00AM until 11:30AM. It’s a great parish event, tickets are not necessary, donations will be accepted at the door, plan on attending. Any men or family members wishing to help please contact any MoST member or email MoST@boilerbatholics.org.
- Please join us on Sunday, June 10th to celebrate Father Patrick’s 10th anniversary of his ordination. There will be a luncheon following the 11:00AM Mass. Please RSVP at boilercatholics.org.
- Getting to know someone’s name is the first step in offering a warm welcoming. Thank you for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday this past academic year. Kendrick Pena was the $500 winner for this year.