5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Cassian
- Friday, May 10 is the Baccalaureate Mass & Reception for all May graduates. Please arrive in Newman Hall by 11:15am with your cap and gown.
- Thank you for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday this past academic year. Carolyn McKinnis was the $500 winner for this year.
- Registration is now open for Vacation Bible Camp, which is June 3 – 7. All ages are welcome to participate or volunteer in some capacity. Flyers are in the gather space. Register online at: boilercatholics.org/vbc thru 5/26
- There will be a second collection next weekend for our Student Mission Trip Fund.
- The annual Mothers’ Day Brunch, put on by the Men of St. Tom’s, is next Sunday, May 12th, in Newman Hall from 9:00 - 11:30AM. Tickets are not necessary, donations will be accepted at the door. Any men or family members wishing to help please contact any MoST member or email MoST@boilerbatholics.org
- Our Mass schedule has changed for the summer. We will resume evening weekday Masses and Sunday evening Masses on Sunday, August 18th. Please see the bulletin for the schedule.
- There WILL be 4pm confessions tomorrow/today, but this is the LAST Sunday with 4pm confessions until August 18.
- NON PRESIDER ANNOUNCEMENT—BREAD FOR THE WORLD
My name is Carol Brophy. Today, nearly 821 million people in the world remain hungry. Almost half of all child deaths worldwide are linked to malnutrition. This situation can be remedied by increasing funding for global child nutrition programs.
Bread for the world is a faith-based organization that advocates for people living in hunger in the US and abroad. I am here to urge you to participate in a Bread for the world offering of letters in which people of faith write letters to Congress in support of their brothers and sisters living with food insufficiency. This year’s campaign asks Congress to increase funding for global nutrition and to support a resolution addressing maternal and child nutrition. Please join us in the gathering space to write a letter to our Congressional leaders urging support for this important initiative. Thank you.