5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Timothy
- ALL EXCEPT 11:00AM - The annual Mothers’ Day Brunch, put on by MoST, the Men of St. Tom’s, will be held (tomorrow/today), Mothers’ Day (May 13th), to honor all moms, in Newman Hall from 9:00AM until 11:30AM. It’s a great parish event, tickets are not necessary, donations will be accepted at the door, plan on attending.
- Starting next Sunday, May 20th, we will have Sunday confessions only at 8:15AM and 10:15AM on Sundays during the Summer.
- Vacation Bible School registration is now open! The Camp’s name is Cathletics! Training to Become a Champion for Christ. Camp is from June 4th-8th from 9:00AM-Noon and is 100% free. Signup at boilercatholics.org.
- Please join us on Sunday, June 10th to celebrate Father Patrick’s 10th anniversary of his ordination. There will be a luncheon following the 11:00AM Mass. Please RSVP at boilercatholics.org.
- AFTER 11:00AM ONLY - It’s time to move the pews in the back of the Church immediately after this Mass. Many hands make light the work.