5:30pm – Father Brent
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Brent
7pm – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Patrick
- “Technology and a Happy Death” is this month’s Theology on Tap topic, presented by Father Charles E. Bouchard, senior director of theology and sponsorship for the Catholic Health Association in St. Louis, Missouri. His talk is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. this Tuesday at Harry’s Chocolate Shoppe.
- Consult the Bulletin for all of St. Tom’s Lenten preparation opportunities, … including Stations of the Cross on Fridays at 5:30 p.m., our Lenten Mission “Walking Through Holy Week” March 30 to April 1, and Rosary presentations, prayers and ending with Eucharistic Adoration on Fridays at 7:00 p.m. If you’re a subscriber to St. Tom’s Flocknote emails, you should be receiving a daily Lenten challenge. If you are NOT receiving them, then sign up by visiting boilercatholics.org/flocknote-registration.
- First Friday adoration starts this Friday, March 6 from 4:00 to 10:00 p.m. To sign-up for an hour with the Lord, please refer to the Flocknote that was sent out, contact email@example.com or see the bulletin board between the Church and Gathering space.
- And if you haven’t picked up your 40K IN 40 DAYS prayer intention card, please grab one at any of the church entrances when you leave today. … Once our prayer intention book has 8,000 names, we’ll place the first of five image pieces on the south wall of the church worship space.
- Purdue men! … Boiler Awakening (March 27th to 29th) is a prayerful and peaceful three-day retreat experience like none other; bringing you closer to Christ, your faith, and the Purdue Catholic student community. There are still some openings for men. To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or to learn more, check out the bulletin board in the hallway to the Gather space.
- Purdue Catholic Seminars’ March presenter will be Indiana’s Chief Justice Loretta Rush on Wednesday, March 11 at 6:30 p.m. in Newman Hall. Chief Justice Rush will discuss her professional approach to balancing the rule of law with her own personal ethics and beliefs.
- And finally, in the Gather space after Mass … you’ll find the Purdue Mission Trip Donor Bus with options for contributing $20 to $250 towards the upcoming mission trip (just 2 weeks away!) as well as Purdue Catholic Students selling $50K raffle tickets. Yes, you heard that right. … A chance to win $50,000 for $100 per chance! Proceeds benefit our Purdue Catholic Student ministries.