11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Patrick
- A Fruitful Harvest update. We have $467,000 pledged from 268 families at St. Tom’s. Our goal is $515,000, much of which is for a much needed new roof. Please make your pledge today.
- The next Theology on Tap will be this Monday, March 4th. Prof. Josh Cole from Wabash College will present “Mystical Value in Elizabeth Anscome’s Defense of Humanae Vitae.” 7:15 at Harry’s.
- There will be six Masses on Ash Wednesday. Check the bulletin and our webpage for times.
- The collection this Wednesday, Ash Wednesday, is for Aid to the Church in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Mark your calendars - we will have a parish mission this Lent beginning at the Sunday March 24th evening Masses through March 26th. Boiler Catholic priest - Fr. Charlie Latour will lead our retreat on “I Am With You Always: Discovering God’s Presence in Our Life”
- The tap-tap is in the gather space to receive your donations to support our student mission trips, and there will be a second collection next weekend for our Student Mission Trip Fund.
- Hey everyone! I am here to introduce a new initiative that is being started here at St. Tom’s! The Granola Bar Crusade was started in 2016 as a way to get students involved in much-needed food donations in the local community. Since then, hundreds of pounds of food have been donated to St. John's - LUM Food Pantry. During the Spring of 2017, just four people contributed around 110 pounds of oatmeal and granola bars. Our new goal is to give 1 ton of these items!! We are asking for volunteers in the residence halls to step up and be Hall Ambassadors, where you can be a collection point for the hall floor as well as spread the word of this initiative. Donations of food in the form of single-use oatmeal cups, granola bars, and cups of cereal (easily obtained by using unused meal swipes at On-the-Go) can start immediately and be brought to next Wednesday night Mass!