5:30am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Timothy
- On March 28th, we will have our 3rd annual “Day of Giving”. Please support St. Tom’s. Coach Brohm has come forward to kick off the day with a $5,000 gift. Thanks Coach! Your gift, no matter the size, has an impact! Your donation will support the many wonderful ministries we offer here at St. Tom’s.
- We have great news regarding our Fruitful Harvest campaign. We have concluded the $50,000 match for the dovetail portion. Thank you for all who contributed. Now another parishioner has offered a $75,000 matching donation. We have $468,000 pledged from 270 families at St. Tom’s. Our goal is $515,000, which leaves us with $47,000 to go. For those that have not yet pledged or even if you have already made a donation, you still have time to make ANY gift, and it will be matched.
- All young adults are invited to the CALL 20/30 Lent Retreat: “Called from Hiding” on Saturday, March 30 from 9am-5:30pm at Ross House in West Lafayette. The retreat will be a time of quiet reflection and prayer. Breakfast snacks and lunch are provided. Cost is only $5/person. For more details, contact Dee@boilercatholics.org or sign up through CALL 20/30.
- The next Theology on Tap will be Tuesday, April 2nd at 7:15 at Harry's. More details to come.
- "Next Friday, March 29th, the 5:30pm Stations of the Cross in the church will be prayed in Spanish. All are welcome to attend."
- Several priests will tell the stories of their call to the priesthood at All Saints Parish in Logansport this Wednesday, March 27 from 6:30-8:00pm. This discussion forms part of the diocese 75th Anniversary Lecture Series and will highlight the different ways that Jesus calls people to serve him. Our pastor, Fr. Patrick will be part of the panel. Fr. Adam Mauman, Fr. Travis Stephens, and Fr. Christian DeCarlo will each share part of the remarkable ways they heard the call of Christ and practical tips for vocational discernment. This event is for all ages -- for those who have already found their vocation in life and for those still discerning alike
- On Saturday, April 6th, St. Tom's will celebrate Spanish Mass at 5:30pm, with refreshments to follow in Newman Hall. Fr. Timothy will be presiding and the homily will be in English. Come experience this cultural celebration of liturgy and fellowship!
- There will be a second collection March 31 for Catholic Relief Service, which provides needed food, clothing, and other necessities globally as well as locally.