9am – Father DeKeyeser
9am – Bishop Doherty
- Please help to create the backdrop behind the altar during Lent. If you watch, each week more and more are added. At each entry to the church, there are boxes with painted discs and colored papers. We encourage you to write your prayer intentions on them. We also ask that you continue to pray for all those prayer intentions hanging behind the altar.
- The Arts and Environmental committee is in need of used/unwanted CD's to be repurposed for the Lenten decorations behind the altar. There is a labeled bin in the gathering space to place them throughout Lent. There is also an opportunity for you and your family to decorate the Church for Lent for an hour after 11:00AM Sunday Masses during Lent each week.
- Join us on a journey of faith as we learn to know Jesus better through Bishop Robert Barron's video study series: "Priest, Prophet, King." This Lenten study program continues this Monday, March 5th from 6:00-7:30PM in Newman Hall and will continue until March 26th (excluding March 12th). A free dinner will be provided at 6:00PM for participants.
- This Monday, March 5th there will be a Lenten Penance Service at 7:00PM here in the Church.
- This Friday, March 9th, we will have "24 Hours for the Lord" from 1:00AM Friday morning until 1:00AM Saturday morning. This is an initiative from the Holy Father to have at least one parish in every Diocese across the world remain open for 24 consecutive hours offering an opportunity for both Eucharistic adoration and sacramental confession.
- Next weekend, there will be a second collection for Catholic Relief Services.
- There are no Sunday evening Masses or Sunday Night Dinner next weekend, March 11th due to Spring Break.
- It is not too late to support our Spring Break student mission trips. The tap tap bus is in the gather space to receive your donations.
- Mark your calendar. St. Tom's Day of Giving will be March 28th, an excellent way to give alms during Lent.