5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Timothy
- Please consider donating personal hygiene and cleaning supply products for St. Catherine’s Closet. All donations go to help those in most need in our community, and many people have already benefited from your generosity. Let us continue this good work. All donations can be brought to the Parish office anytime during regular business hours.
- Our Ladies Mass is THIS Monday at 6:30!! This is a wonderful way to form friendships with others in our pews. After Mass, everyone goes downstairs for a carry in potluck dinner. Please ladies, come and enjoy the company of the other ladies in our church.
- On Friday, February 1st, from 7:00-9:30PM in Newman Hall, the Men of St. Tom's (MoST) and the Haiti Ministry will be hosting its Annual Wine, Beer and Cheese Party. Join us for a social night filled with live music, fellowship, and an assortment of local wines, beers, and hors d'oeuvres. See announcement in today’s bulletin for more details.
- The Siena Society will be hosting a fun Hot Chocolate and Cookies Call-Out for girls 5th-8th grade who are interested in joining and leading the group for the upcoming school year. This call-out will be on Tuesday, January 29th from 6:00-7:00pm in the St. Isidore Room (Room 22, upstairs). More information is provided in a handout located in the gather space.
- A Fruitful Harvest update. We have $352,000 pledged from 232 families at St. Tom’s. Our goal is $515,000, much of which is for a badly needed new roof. For those that have not already pledged; you will be receiving a letter and pledge card from the diocese this week We continue to offer a $50,000 matching gift for those who contribute. Even if you have already made a donation, you still have time to make ANY gift, and it will be matched.
- What does it mean to be saved? In honor of the Feast of our patron, St. Thomas Aquinas, we're hosting a theology lecture entitled, "Salvation in Christ and Modernized Heresies of Self-Realization." Fr. Augustine Reisenauer, OP, will discuss a document issued last year under Pope Francis that explores current cultural trends in light of the salvation offered in Christ. Monday, Feb. 4th at 7:30 pm in Newman Hall.
- The next Theology on Tap will be Tuesday, February 5th. Our own Prof. Michael Johnston will discuss Dante's justly famous "Divine Comedy" and relate it to questions we as Catholic face in 2019. 7:15 at Harry's.
- Thanks for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday. You can also win $500 by participating. Just place your name in the baskets at the door with your name and phone number – we are each called to be the welcoming face of St. Tom’s.
- Next week is the first weekend of the Month – so, it is time to bring in food for our monthly St. Tom’s Food Drive benefiting the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry.
- There will be a Eucharistic Procession honoring the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas immediately following this Mass.
- "Good morning/evening, my name is Nick Riedel/Jennifer Lee. If you'd be interested in ministering to the elderly by performing timeless music and having an awesome time doing it, please join Movement D for our spring call-out, on Saturday, February 2nd, at 2pm in Room 3. I'll be in the gathering space after Mass if you have any questions."