5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Brent
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!!
- Share your talents during the annual “How To Fair” scheduled for Saturday, Feb.22. From how to make pasta to interpreting your dreams, the topics are seemingly endless! … To register as a presenter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are 18 or older and have not received the “Sacrament of Confirmation, you can this April! Preparatory sessions start on Tuesday, Feb. 4. Contact email@example.com.
- As Promoter of the “Holy Rosary Confraternity” for the Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great, Father Cassian will share more about this ancient Dominican confraternity and its spiritual benefits and graces this Thursday evening. Details are in today’s bulletin.
- This coming week, we celebrate National Catholic Schools Week. And if you’ve been thinking about educating your children Preschool to Grade 6 in the Lafayette Catholic Schools, this weekend is a great time to learn more. A WINTER OPEN HOUSE is scheduled for this Sunday from noon to 2:00 p.m. at St. Mary, St. Lawrence and St. Boniface schools.
- To celebrate the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas, please join us in the Gather Space for a Eucharistic Procession across campus this Tuesday at 3 p.m.
- Join us on Tuesday, Feb. 4 for Theology on Tap featuring Caitie Beadmore, aka “Sister Mary Rose,” in the Catholic comedy duo of Nun & Nunner. During Caitie’s talk, titled “Hebrew and Brew, she will share how this love language can renew your wonder for Scripture.
- Thanks for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday! You can also win $500 by participating. Just place your name in the baskets at the door with your name and phone number – we are each called to be the welcoming face of St. Tom’s.