5:30pm – Father Timothy
9am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Patrick
- We will be having our Annual Italian Dinner benefiting our spring break mission trips cooked by Fr. Patrick and our missionaries on Friday, February 9th from 6:00- 8:30PM. Dinner includes pasta, roast chicken, Italian bread, salad, and wine. Live music by Cool City Band. Limited tickets in advance being sold after all Masses for the next three weeks. $15/adults & $10/students.
- St. Tom's 6th Annual HowTo Festival is next Saturday, January 27th from 10:00AM-3:00PM. You can find a number of wonderful skills to add to your repertoire. Learn to Waltz with Elizabeth Hendrickson or winemaking with Brent Russel. Maybe you find interest in the art of wood burning? There are plenty of sessions to attend. Join us for this wonderful, free and educational event.
- Next Saturday, January 27th, there will be a Eucharistic Procession in honor of the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas right after the 5:30PM Mass. There will be a reception immediately following in Newman Hall.
- Ladies Mass this Tuesday, January 23 at 6:30PM. Potluck dinner to follow. ALL ladies are welcome!
- Bishop Robert Barron's DVD study series - Pivotal Players- returns the next two Mondays, January 29 and February 5 with a discussion of St. Francis of Assisi. Free dinner for participants will be offered at 6:00PM, with the DVD and discussion in Newman Hall immediately following dinner.
- St. Tom’s Schola Choir continues to meet on Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:00PM. Dr. Bodine will have a callout this Thursday, January 25 at 6:00PM in the church for those interested.
- On Saturday, February 3rd, from 7:00-9:30PM, the Haiti Committee and the Men of St. Tom’s (MoST) will be hosting their Annual Wine, Beer and Cheese Party. Suggested donation is $15, $5 for students.