5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Brent
7pm – Father Cassian
- Did you know?? We have a $3 home-cooked dinner every Sunday, downstairs in Newman Hall at 5:30. All are welcome!!
- St. Tom's families! … Please consider serving as hospitality ministers to greet our parishioners and guests during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Sunday Masses. The commitment is one Mass every four weeks. For more information and to volunteer, email email@example.com.
- Spaces are filling fast for the Called and Gifted Workshop February 7 and 8. For more information on the workshop and registration, see the bulletin, visit St. Tom’s website or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And speaking of gifts, share your talents during the annual “How To Fair” scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 22. From how to make pasta to interpreting your dreams, the topics are infinite! … To register as a presenter, send an email to email@example.com.
- Save the date! … Friday, Jan. 31 from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. … And join MoST (Men of St. Tom's) and the Haiti Committee for their Wine, Beer and Cheese event. It’s a great way for residents, students and friends of St. Tom's to mingle and raise funds for mission trips.
- Women & Discernment is a group for young women desiring to learn more about hearing God's voice as they discern their journey toward Him. Join us for prayer, a light supper and discussion about spiritual healing on Monday at 6:30 p.m. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in teaching religious education or serving as a middle or high school youth minister at St. Tom’s? Well, here’s your chance! Join us this Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. in Newman Hall for our spring LifeGuides Callout and meeting.
- As Promoter of the “Holy Rosary Confraternity” for the Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great, Father Cassian is tasked with promoting everything about the Rosary. To learn more about this ancient Dominican confraternity and its spiritual benefits and graces, please attend either the January 25 or 30 meeting. Details are in the bulletin.