- St. Tom’s families! … Please consider serving as hospitality ministers to greet our parishioners and guests during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Sunday Masses. The commitment is one Mass every four weeks. For more information and to volunteer, email email@example.com.
- The 4th Degree Knights of Columbus will be selling tickets for their annual Spaghetti Dinner after all Masses this weekend. The dinner will be on Sunday, Jan. 26 at St. Ann’s.
- Explore your spiritual gifts and begin to discern God’s call by attending the Called and Gifted Workshop on Friday evening, Feb. 7 and on Saturday, Feb. 8. For more information, read the bulletin and visit the St. Tom’s website. For questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And speaking of gifts, share your talents during the annual “How To Fair” scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 1. From how to tie the perfect bow or interpreting a dream to learning how to sing in 10 minutes, the topics are infinite! … To register as a presenter, send an email to email@example.com.
- Heads up! A MANDATORY meeting for ANYONE interested in the Spring Break Mission Trip is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 22 nd at 7:30 p.m. in Newman Hall. You MUST attend this meeting in order to participate in the mission trip.
- This Monday at 7:00 p.m., please join area Christian churches as we celebrate the 2020 Week of Prayer for Christian Unity with a prayer service here at St. Tom’s. There will be a reception immediately following the service. All are welcome.
- Have you ever wanted to lead the youth to Christ through youth ministry, … specifically by teaching religious education at St. Tom’s? Well, here’s your chance! Join us this Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. in Newman Hall for our spring LifeGuides Callout and meeting.
- And on Wednesday, ALL women parishioners are welcome to attend Ladies Mass at 6:30 p.m. A carry-in dinner will follow mass downstairs, and Dr. Marion Underwood will speak on “Parenting in a Digital Age.” Learn how we can help guide young children in this digital world!