5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Brent
- PLEASE share your talents during the annual “How To Festival” on Saturday, Feb.22. WE still have some openings for presenters. All topics are welcomed! To register as a presenter, send an email to email@example.com. And please plan to attend too!
- Ladies Mass at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday will be followed by a potluck dinner and a presentation by guest speaker and author Gwen Adams who will speak about her new book and share insights about how to sustain our faith and renew our communities.
- The “Love Your Marriage Valentine’s Get Together” will take place Friday at 6:30 p.m. in Newman Hall. Bring a soup or salad to share, and desserts will be provided by St. Tom’s. Email John@boilercatholics.org with any questions.
- Join a unique cultural experience this coming Saturday when we will celebrate vigil Mass -- IN CHINESE -- by visiting Dominican friar Fr. James Dominic Rooney. To help out or for questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attention busy students! … Sign up for one week of spiritual companioning with our staff from Feb. 9 to 13. Join Dee for an opening meeting this Sunday in the conference room after the 7 p.m. Mass.
- If you’ve ever wondered what the Trinity means for your life, consider joining the Lenten Reading Group to learn more. For questions or to join, email email@example.com.
- Enjoy a hearty, authentic Italian meal and music by The Big Swing Band on Friday, Feb. 21 while helping the students of St. Tom’s raise funds toward their spring break mission trip. … Tickets for the annual Italian Dinner may be purchased after all Masses, directly from mission trip participants, and on the St. Tom’s website.
- And Finally, Youth Ministry is selling rosaries and other religious jewelry after all masses this weekend. Proceeds help to defray the costs for student retreats and other youth development programs.