5:30pm – Father Timothy
9am – Father Timothy
11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Cassian
- Please consider donating personal hygiene and cleaning supply products for St. Catherine’s Closet. All donations go to help those in most need in our community, and many people have already benefited from your generosity. Let us continue this good work. Please bring donations to the Parish office anytime during regular business hours.
- A Fruitful Harvest update. We have $360,000 pledged from 238 families at St. Tom’s. Our goal is $515,000, much of which is for a badly needed new roof. Please return your pledge card to the diocese this week We continue to offer a $50,000 matching gift for those who contribute.
- St. Thomas Aquinas Chorale and Purdue Musical Organizations’ University Choir will join forces to present a concert at St. Tom's on Wednesday, February 20. The concert will begin at 7:00pm and will feature the world premiere of G. Bradley Bodine’s new Salve Regina. There will be a collection for ministries in Baudin Haiti and Lafayette Urban Ministry.
- What does it mean to be saved? In honor of the Feast of our patron, St. Thomas Aquinas, we're hosting a theology lecture entitled, "Salvation in Christ and Modernized Heresies of Self-Realization." Fr. Augustine Reisenauer, OP, will discuss a document issued last year under Pope Francis that explores current cultural trends in light of the salvation offered in Christ. THIS MONDAY NIGHT at 7:30 pm in Newman Hall.
- The next Theology on Tap will be this Tuesday, February 5th. Our own Prof. Michael Johnston will discuss Dante's justly famous "Divine Comedy" and relate it to questions we as Catholic face in 2019. 7:15 at Harry's.
- Today is the feast of Saint Blaise - the day when by tradition - throats are blessed. We will have the blessing of the throats immediately following the Mass in the front of the church.
- Next Saturday, February 9th, the Marstellar lot will be used for parking for a
Purdue event. Although it states the lot is closed to parking until 7:00PM, St.
Tom's parishioners CAN park there.
- Girl Scout cookies will be available for purchase in the gather space after Mass.
- Next weekend we will have a second collection for Our Mother Theresa Fund, which gives aid to those in financial need in our community.