5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Brent
7pm – Father Patrick
- Share your talents during the annual “How To Fair” on Saturday, Feb. 22. All topics are welcomed! To register as a presenter, send an email to email@example.com
- This Monday is the Feast of Saint Blaise - the day when by tradition - throats are blessed. A blessing of the throats will take place immediately following Monday’s daily 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Mass.
- Tuesday’s Theology on Tap topic is “Hebrew and Brew” and will be presented by high school theology teacher Caitie Bearmore, also known as “Sister Mary Rose” in the Catholic comedy duo of Nun and Nunner.
- The “Love Your Marriage Valentine’s Get Together” will take place on February 14 at 6:30 p.m. in Newman Hall. Bring a soup or salad to share, and desserts will be provided by St. Tom’s. Email John@boilercatholics.org with any questions.
- Join a unique cultural experience when our Saturday vigil Mass on February 15 will be celebrated -- IN CHINESE -- by visiting Dominican friar Fr. James Dominic Rooney. To help out or for questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy a hearty, authentic Italian meal and music by The Big Swing Band on Friday, February 21st while helping the students of St. Tom’s raise funds toward their spring break mission trip.Tickets for the annual Italian Dinner may be purchased next weekend after all Masses, directly from mission trip participants, and NOW on the St. Tom’s website.
- Youth Ministry is selling rosaries and other religious jewelry after all masses this weekend and next weekend. Proceeds help to defray the costs for student retreats and other youth development programs.