5:30pm – Father Timothy
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Cassian
- The Arts and Environmental committee is in need of used/unwanted CD's to be repurposed for the Lenten decorations behind the altar. There will be a labeled bin in the gathering space to place them throughout Lent. Afterwards, the CD's will be recycled at the CD Recycling Center of America.
- After Masses today and next weekend, February 18th, St. Tom's Youth Ministry will be selling Catholic jewelry and rosaries to help raise money for our high school and middle school youth ministry programs. Proceeds will help from sponsoring youth to go on retreats to numerous other youth group events.
- There is an opportunity for you and your family to decorate the Church for Lent this Tuesday, February 13th from 1:00-3:00PM. We also need help weekly for an hour after 11:00AM Sunday Masses during Lent.
- Ash Wednesday is this coming Wednesday. We have Ash Wednesday Masses at 7:30AM, 9:30AM, 11:30AM, 4:30PM, 7:00PM, and 9:00PM. These times are on the front cover of the bulletin. The collection for that day will be to Aid the Church in Central & Eastern Europe.
- Next weekend, there will be a second collection for the Appeal for Support of the Catholic Press.
- St. Tom's will be holding a Lenten Retreat February 23 and 24th starting at 7:30PM, and is open to all resident and student parishioners. The retreat will be led by Dr. Carolyn Woo, Purdue Ph.D., former CEO of Catholic Relief Services, and Vatican panelist on the release of Pope Francis' Laudato Si. Cost of attendance will be $10 for adults and $5 for students. Please visit boilercatholics.org to register.
- Join us on a journey of faith as we learn to know Jesus better through Bishop Robert Barron's DVD study series: "Priest, Prophet, King." This Lenten study program will this Monday, February 12th from 6:00-7:30PM in Newman Hall and will continue for six (6) consecutive Mondays (excluding March 12th), and ending on March 26th. A free dinner will be provided at 6:00PM for participants.