5:30pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Cassian
7pm – Father Timothy Monahan
11am – Father Timothy
7pm – Father Patrick
- St. Tom's Youth Ministry is collecting items for Jubilee Christmas. We need all items by Wednesday, December 5th. Please check the bulletin for a complete list of items that we are collecting.
- Please remember to mail in your Fruitful Harvest pledge card, or drop it off in the baskets in the Gather Space. It is only with your support that we can meet our Fruitful Harvest goal and get a new roof for St. Tom’s!
- Midnight Mass on December 24 is now Mass During the Night and will begin at 10:00pm, with Christmas music starting around 9:30.
- CALL 20/30 is hosting an evening of prayer and reflection during the advent season. Spend the evening looking at the birth of our Lord from a different perspective. This retreat will be held the evening of December 8th beginning with 5:30 mass until 9 pm.
- We saw the promotional trailer for FORMED before Mass began. You are invited to participate with us in a parish-wide program for Advent: Prepare the Way. This film study focuses on the story of salvation, which is the reason for the season. Prepare the Way will move your heart and give you plenty to discuss as a family or as a group of friends. This 4-part series, offered on FORMED, will begin Monday, December 3. You can watch individually, as a family, or in small groups. We will all be watching the same videos as we journey together to Prepare the Way to celebrate Christmas with joy!
- Join the Never Alone Ministry in their Holiday celebration on Wednesday 12/5 from 6-7pm in the Thomas More Rooms! All are welcome to come make Christmas Cards, eat Cookies, and Celebrate the season.
- Homilies and bulletins are available online! Just go to our homepage: boilercatholics.org, and scroll down to “Mass Notes”. You can access readings, bulletins, announcements, and homilies by midweek.
- Come celebrate Christmas with Student Choirs! We are hosting a free Christmas concert December 8th in the church at 7:30 p.m. Please bring a canned food item to aid families in need this holiday season.
- We have 18 students going on our Haiti Mission Trip over Christmas break. The Tap Tap bus is out in the gather space providing you an opportunity to support this important mission. On it are envelopes that represent various levels of support
- All men are invited to our discernment group meeting this Monday at 6:00 PM for a meal, fellowship and to hear from a special guest, Fr. Tim Monahan, from the Archdiocese of Chicago. We will meet in the gather space.
- We are in need of snacks for students through finals week starting next Sunday. Please bring snacks to the front office.
- Our mass schedule is about to change for Christmas break. The last Sunday evening Masses will be next weekend on December 9th.
- Next weekend at all Masses, we will have our semester ending “Blessing of the Brains.
- The Advent Penance service is this Monday at 7:00 PM.
- Theology on Tap this Tues, Dec. 4 7:15 at Harry's. Marcia Murphy of Guerin Catholic will present on "Finding Joy.”
- There will be a second collection next weekend to support our Student Mission Trips.