5:39pm – Father Cassian
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Timothy
- We have a Sunday Night $2 Dinner in Newman Hall every Sunday at 5:30PM. Please join us for food and fellowship then head on upstairs for the 7:00PM Sunday Mass.
- Please take home a copy of The Little Blue Book, reflections based on the Infancy Narrative of Matthew for Advent and Christmas, as an early Christmas gift from St. Tom's. Please just one per family, and these can be found at all the doors.
- This Friday, we celebrate the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We have a 5:30PM Vigil Mass on Thursday and 11:30AM Mass on Friday. At the Thursday Vigil Mass, the schola choir and chant group will be singing shortly before and during the liturgy. The parish office will also be closed on Friday.
- Ladies mass this Tuesday, December 5 at 6:30PM with potluck dinner to follow. This is a wonderful way to meet other ladies in the parish.
- The next Theology on Tap at Harry’s will be this Tuesday, December 4th at 7:15PM. Brandon Coventry will present "Will My Children Be Cyborgs? The Human Person in the Age of Biotechnology.”
- Have an interesting talent or skill? Looking to showcase and teach your skills? We are currently looking for presenters for the annual 2018 How-To Festival. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have 17 students going on our Haiti Mission Trip over Christmas break. The Tap Tap bus is out in the gather space providing you an opportunity to support this important mission. On it are envelopes that represent various levels of support.
- Jubilee Christmas is a time when we host 40 families shop for Christmas. It offers parents the chance to be the heroes in their children’s Christmas celebrations by providing the parents choices of gifts which they will give to their children. We will be hosting it by ourselves here next Saturday, December 9th, at 9:00AM. We need St. Tom’s to continue to be so generous in your donations of toys, cookies and wrapping papers and willingness to be a host.
- Student Choirs is giving a Christmas Concert Saturday December 9th at 2:00PM in the Church! Admittance is free, but we request that you bring one canned good per person to donate to our brothers and sisters who may be hungry this Holiday season.
- We are in need of snacks for students through finals week starting next Sunday. Please bring snacks to the front office.
- Our mass schedule is about to change for Christmas break. The last Sunday evening Masses will be next weekend on December 10th.
- Next weekend at all Masses, we will have our semester ending “Blessing of the Brains.”
- There is a second collection next weekend for Student Mission Trips.
- Join us for an important Mexican Christmas tradition, La Posada, in which we remember and accompany Mary and Joseph on their way to Bethlehem. We will begin with Mass in Spanish at the 5:30PM vigil Mass on Saturday, December 9th, immediately followed by the posada in Newman Hall. There will be tamales, music, and pinatas! It will be a great event for families and students alike- all are welcome! If you are able to volunteer for this event, please contact Andrea at email@example.com.