9am – Father Cassian
11am – Father Cassian
- Sunday, December 10th is the last $2 Sunday Night Dinner of the semester.
- Have an interesting talent or skill? Looking to showcase and teach your skills? We are currently looking for presenters for the annual 2018 How-To Festival that takes place on Saturday, January 27th from 10:00AM-3:00PM. Please email email@example.com.
- We have 17 students going on our Haiti Mission Trip over Christmas break. The Tap Tap bus is out in the gather space providing you an opportunity to support this important mission. On it are envelopes that represent various levels of support.
- We are in need of snacks for students through finals week starting (tomorrow/tonight). Please bring snacks to the front office.
- Our Mass schedule is about to change for winter break. The last Sunday evening Masses will be (tomorrow/today), December 10th.
- ST. TOM'S IS OPEN 24/7 BEGINNING SUNDAY. Come study for finals in a holy - safe - and very smart environment. And there's lots of free food and coffee, and great reliable wifi.
- Members of the Class of 2017 and their family and friends are invited to the Baccalaureate Mass this Saturday, December 16 at the 5:30PM Mass with a reception to follow in the gathering space. Please wear your cap and gown.
- The parish office closes at noon this Friday, December 15th for our Staff Christmas Party.
- Bambinelli Sunday is an Italian tradition of blessing the Christ Child from one's nativity scene on the Third Sunday of Advent. St. Tom's will be having its very own "Bambinelli Sunday" next weekend, December 17th, at all weekend Masses. Join us for this beautiful blessing and bring your baby Jesus!