5:30pm – Father Brent
9pm – Father Patrick
- Religious Education registration, preschool to 9th grade, is open. Register on the homepage of our boilercatholics.org website. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- We are happy to announce the winners of our STAR Sunday Night Dinner Raffle:
1st Prize - A full year of free SND - Michael Runholt
2nd Prize - A semester of free SND - Dylan Grant
3rd Prize - A month of free SND - Natalie Shepler
Congratulations to these new students on receiving this blessing!
- 1 in 8 people in Indiana struggle with hunger, and Indiana has one of the highest rates of senior hunger, with 11.7% of seniors struggling with hunger—that’s 631,800 seniors in Indiana. Most people in our Sister Parish of Baudin Haiti struggle with food insecurity! To help with this, plan to participate in the 27th annual Hunger Hike on Sept 22 by sponsoring a hiker or setting up a page and raising funds yourself. Go to www.hungerhike.org for more info. Support someone on TEAM ST.TOMS! Together we can fight Hunger!
- We will be training anyone interested in participating in the Liturgy to be a Lector, Eucharistic Minister, and/or Sacristan on Saturday, September 7. To serve at St. Tom's this training is required! If you can't make this date and still want to be trained please email email@example.com to set up another time!!
- Ladies - come one come all to the first ladies mass on Wednesday, September 4. Fabulous Entertainment after mass and the potluck dinner - with Caitie Beardmore. Please check the bulletin for more information.
- Purdue Catholic Men is having their callout this Thursday, August 29th in Newman Hall at 8:00 PM. There will be food and we'll talk about our plans for the semester.
- Next week is the first weekend of the Month – so, it is time to bring in food for our monthly St. Tom’s Food Drive. Donations support the food pantry on campus for food insecure students and staff. Thank you.5:30 MASS ONLY
- Join us immediately after Mass for the Italian Dinner, prepared by Father Patrick along with many volunteers. Right across the street on the Ag Administration lawn. There will also be live music with Cool City Band! All are welcome!!!
- Blockbuster Weekend continues with the Parish Picnic immediately following the 11am Mass, and Mass on the Grass at 7:00pm, followed by the ministry fair and ice cream social. All are welcome!!
- Hello, my name is Jarrod Kopczynski. Boilermakers for Life, the pro-life club on Purdue’s campus, will be hosting our callout meeting on Monday, August 26th from 7:00-8:00pm in ME2061. Club meetings will continue to be at the same time and place every Monday starting September 9th. We would love for you to join our club and help us to defend the most vulnerable among us! Come meet awesome people and see what we are about. I will be in the gather space after Mass to answer questions.