5:30am – Father Timothy
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Cassian
- Thank you for all who have supported our Fruitful Harvest campaign. Another parishioner has offered a $75,000 matching donation. We have $495,582 pledged from 270 families at St. Tom’s. Our goal is $515,000, which leaves us with $19,418 to go. For those that have not yet pledged or even if you have already made a donation, you still have time to make ANY gift, and it will be matched dollar-for-dollar. We are in the final stretch. Let's bring it home!
- PCS Seminars will be hosting Susan Hoefer this Wednesday (04/10) at 6 pm to discuss St John Paul II teachings on Theology of the Body. Susan is the NFP and Respect Life Coordinator for the diocese of Lafayette. The talk is titled, " Made in His image: Being male and female". Dinner will be provided.
- Join us on Holy Thursday evening, April 18 at 8:00pm as we pray and chant the Divine Office of Tenebrae.
- BYOB, Bring Your Own Bells. Bring your own bell to the Easter Vigil Mass April 20, to be rung during the Gloria.
- Many dozens of cookies, brownies, veggies & dip, cheese & crackers; any kind of finger-foods are needed for the traditional reception following the Easter Vigil celebration on April 20. Please drop your donations off at the office any time from Wednesday, April 17 thru Saturday, April 20 at 5pm.
- There will be NO evening Masses on Easter Sunday, April 21
- Today after this Mass the Indonesian Catholics group will be fundraising by selling traditional Indonesian food in the gather space. All are welcome to donate and enjoy great food.
- Next weekend we will have a second collection for our Mother Theresa Fund, which gives aid to those in financial need in our community.