5:30pm – Father Patrick
9am – Father Patrick
11am – Father Patrick
7pm – Father Patrick
- We are in need of snacks for students through finals week starting (tomorrow/tonight). Please bring snacks to the front office.
- Our Mass schedule is about to change for the summer. The last Sunday evening Masses is (tomorrow/today), Sunday, April 29th. Please see the bulletin for the schedule.
- ST. TOM'S IS OPEN 24/7 BEGINNING THIS SUNDAY. Come study for finals in a holy - safe - and very smart environment. And there's lots of free food and coffee, and great reliable wifi.
- The last Theology on Tap of the school year will meet this Tuesday, May 1st. Our out-going intern from Notre Dame, Andrea Waclawek, will present "Wresting with God: Faith in the Midst of Life's Challenges." 7:15 at Harry's.
- Next week is the first weekend of the Month – so, it is time to bring in food for our monthly St. Tom’s Food Drive benefiting the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry.
- First Holy Communion is next Sunday, May 6th at the 11:00AM Mass.
Please join your neighbors for an all-city Mass next Sunday, May 6th at 4:00PM on the John T. Myers Pedestrian Bridge. What a great way to show Catholic unity. It's BYOC (Bring your own chair).
- Members of the Class of 2018 and their family and friends are invited to the Baccalaureate Mass on Friday, May 11th at 11:30AM followed by a cake and punch reception in Newman Hall. Please wear your cap and gown.
- Please join us on Sunday, June 10th to celebrate Father Patrick’s 10th anniversary of his ordination. There will be a luncheon following the 11:00AM Mass. Please RSVP at boilercatholics.org.
- Getting to know someone’s name is the first step in offering a warm welcoming. Thanks for participating in our monthly Name Tag Sunday. You can also win $500 by participating. Just place your name in the baskets at the door with your name and phone number – and remember – we are all called to be ministers of hospitality – we are each called to be the welcoming face of St. Tom’s.