Justice With Peace Intern Application
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF A JUSTICE WITH PEACE INTERN?
- Recruit student parishioners for the St. Tom’s Justice with Peace Committee
- Attend August 20-21 Leadership Retreat
- Eagerly review St. Tom’s Website with Andy/Dee to update for Justice with Peace activities
- Attend St. Tom’s Justice with Peace committee meetings
- Recruit students to become involved in JwP events such as: LUM Hunger Hike, Polar Plunge, Blood Drives, etc.
- Meet when necessary with Officers and other Interns
- Meet bi-weekly with Director of Campus Ministry (Fr. Patrick)
- Hang out in the Intern cubicle and keep it relatively cleaned up
- Work 8-10 hours/week – some posted hours